- Time of issue:2020-11-09 14:43:40
French Translator (1 person)
1. Aged 26-45 years old, healthy and excellent in professional accomplishment;
2. Able to adapt to the translation work in foreign construction projects, mainly working in Djibouti project site;
3. Graduated from French-related majors no less than 3 years, boasting over 1 year’s experience in full-time translation of the French language;
4. Holding TFS-4, TFS-8 and relevant certificates, master in French, proficient in listening, speaking, reading and writing, solid in basic French translation and interpretation, and boasting a certain terminology foundation in industrial and civil construction industry;
5. Prefer those experienced in project translation overseas.
1. Responsible for oral translation in project business negotiation, business reception and project coordination, etc.
2. Responsible for translating project contract attachments, documents, engineering standards, construction drawings, correspondence and so on;
3. Responsible for translation in such scenarios as follows: work contact between project engineering and foreign agencies or local governments; communication and coordination with local personnel;
4. Responsible for translation and interpretation during materials procurement, business reception, accommodation and logistics, etc.;
5. Responsible for translation on site during the project construction.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone